Academic Term Details
First Term: April to July
Second Term: August to December
Third Term: January to March
Send-ups: November/ December
Crash Revision: January/ February
Compulsory Subjects Elective Subjects English Compulsory
Physics Urdu Compulsory Chemistry Islamic Education Biology or computer studies Pakistan Studies Mathematics Geography of Pakistan I & II
*Geography of Pakistan I & II in lieu of Urdu Compulsory
Geography of Pakistan I & II in lieu of Urdu Compulsory are offered as per rule of the Federal Board, depending upon the system the child has come from (in case of Foreign Nationals) and the duration of stay abroad (in case of Pakistani Nationals). Special arrangements are made for Foreigners & Pakistani Students returning after three or more years of stay abroad.
Note: Admissions are offered to both boys and girls without any discrimination
Free Summer Classes (Pre 1st Year):
- For pre- first year , once the practicals of Matric classes are over ( usually in the month of May) , four -week summer classes are held at the campus for ISSC students( free of any extra charges ).
- The students can pick any of the three elective subjects that they wish to take in their Intermediate classes.
- English and Urdu proficiency courses can also be taken during this time.
- Career guidance, on request, is also given to the students.
Academic Term Details:
First Term: August to October
Second Term: November to mid-January
Third Term: Mid-January to April
Crash Revision: February/ March
Pre-Board(Mock): March/ April
Compulsory Subjects: Elective Groups English compulsory The students may select any ONE group of subjects as prescribed by Federal Board Urdu compulsory Islamiat Pakistan Studies Pakistan Culture I & II is offered to Foreign students in lieu of compulsory Urdu paper I &II
- Physics , Chemistry and Biology
- Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics
General Science Group:
- Mathematics, Physics, Statistics
- Mathematics, Economics, Statistics
- Mathematics, Physics, Computer Studies
- Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Studies
- Mathematics, Economics, Computer Studies
- Economics, Statistics, Computer Studies
Commerce Group Part I Commerce Group Part II Principles of Accounting Principles of Accounting Principles of Economics Commercial Geography Principles of Commerce
Computer Studies/Typing/Banking Business Mathematics Statistics
Note: A group is offered when a minimum of five students are registered.