Building & Location
ISSC is situated in the heart of Islamabad in H-11/4, the Education Village of the Federal Area . The building is named as Sceintial – Source of all knowledge. Towards its west is NUST and on the east side are famous institutions like International Islamic University and FAST. It comprises an administrative block in the front and a big playground at the back. It has two spacious halls namely Insaf Hall and the Rafique Hall.
Hallmark of ISSC
Most English medium educational institutions in Pakistan are westernized and liberal whereas we provide modern education in an environment which is Pakistani as far as our cultural values are concerned. Here ,much emphasis is given to students’ personality development, discipline and good working habits in an environment free of all negative influences. Parents value this a great deal and feel comfortable sending their children to ISSC .Teaching of Ethics, Basic Islamic Values, Interpersonal Skills and Leadership qualities are the integral part of ISSC’s mission.
Academically, ISSC has been divided into different divisions having a close collaboration with one another:
- Middle School : 6th , 7th & 8th Grade
- Cambridge Section : Pre- O , O and A level
- Matric Classes ( IX & X)
- Intermediate ( XI &XII )
- Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Islamabad (FBISE) , for SSC (Matric) and HSSC (Intermediate) exams.
- The University of Cambridge for O and A level exams.
Collaborating Institutions / Projects
- The Play School Islamabad, 24 & 26 Nazim-ud-Din Road, F 8/1, Islamabad.
- Islamabad Science Academy,26, Nazimud-ud-Din Road, F 8/1, Islamabad
- Children Youth Family Foundation (CYFF) , 23, H 11/4, Islamabad
- Sciential University College, Islamabad(SUCI)
Dr. Shahida Naeem President BOG
Mrs. Mobarka Mansoor Vice President BOG
Mrs. Bilqees Shakeel Secretary BOG
Mrs. Rubina Zubair Joint Secretary BOG
Board of Governors
The Board of Governors (BOG) of Islamabad Science Education Society (ISES) comprising of members who are renowned Scientists, Educationists and Child Psychologists takes administrative matters and policy decisions. The rules and regulations governing day-to-day functioning of ISSC have been formulated and approved by its BOG.
Plot No. 23, H-11/4, Islamabad Ph: 051-4866159-63 Fax: 051-4866158
Email : email@example.com